Chicago Bears fans, let the Manti Te’o watch begin!
According to CBSSports.com, the former Heisman candidate from Notre Dame is the second best inside linebacker prospect in this year’s NFL draft. Since the first round will be all about linemen, we may see him get drafted as high as 19th overall. The Giants might try to draft an offensive lineman first to improve their run blocking, which gives the Bears (with the 20th overall pick) a better shot at drafting Te’o. LSU inside linebacker Kevin Minter may be the most explosive and athletic ILB in this year’s draft, but Te’o is the best fit for the Bears’ defensive scheme.
- Manti Te’o’s Value (baltimorebeatdown.com)
- ESPN’s Mel Kiper: Bears will draft Manti Te’o at No. 20 (blogs.suntimes.com)
- Will the Chicago Bears take Manti Te’o? (espn.go.com)
- Is Manti Te’o a First-Round Pick? (thenfldraftreport.wordpress.com)
- Mocking the Mocks: Who Todd McShay from ESPN thinks the Chicago Bears will take (windycitygridiron.com)