Happy Sunday everyone!! Sorry about my long absence. A lot has been on my plate lately, from the never-ending job search to burying one of my uncles. But at the end of the day, I’m still here and I’m still fighting on, like a badger.
I proud to announce that I’ll join the party and do the 21 day writing challenge with my writing buddies. Due to my hectic life events, I didn’t get to start on time. Better late than never, right?
I’ll keep this short. However, I do have a few udpates:
– I am back at it with the job search. It’s still a painful search, figuring out which jobs would be a great fit for me and which ones are public transportation accessible. I expanded my search to higher education positions. I hope that would help.
– Spiritual journey has been up and down. I was out of the loop, as far as reading the Bible online, for two months. Now that I have a smartphone, I started reading my Bible and Qur’an again.
– Between January 2nd and 4th, I will be staffing Kollision Con at Rosemont, IL. Which means that I will also take pictures there. As always, I will post con pictures on my Flickr account and Facebook like page.
– I’m writing for Football.com again after being on hiatus for several months.
– For those you don’t know already, I’m running a home business where I help people and businesses save money on essential services like cable, satellite TV, text message marketing services, Internet, energy, healthcare, etc. I also train people to help those who are looking to save bucks on such services. Please look at my website to learn more about the opportunity and the services I provide and let me know if it’s of interest of you. Also follow my following accounts related to my new venture.
That’s all. Look forward to some more extensive writing tomorrow. In the meantime, have a good night!
- Does Social Media Marketing Actually Work for Entrepreneurs? (grasshopper.com)
- Social Media Marketing | Online Research, Advertising & Marketing News (firstdigital.co.nz)
- Chlorine Gas Leak Sickens Chicago Hotel Guests, Disrupts FurFest Convention (chinatopix.com)
- Need a Little Faith? (heatheranddaisy.wordpress.com)
- Thank God For Today! (starinmoi.com)
- “Divine Inspiration” in the Qur’an and in the Bible – on The Glazov Gang (frontpagemag.com)
- The “Bible Belt” is the Porn Belt: Surprised? (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)